This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.
Health Effects Associated with EMF Radiation
We love our children and want the best for them, here’s some things you may not have known about the cellphone you (or your child) may carry around.
High Exposure To EMF’s Have Been Linked To…
- Child Obesity
- Behavioral problems
- Brain tumors
- and many many more alarming conditions, and diseases. It’s a serious problem.
Here’s some tests we did to find out how much RADIATION is inside our house.
We tested an Internet Router, 5G Cellphone, 3G Cellphone, and External Hard Drive.
- Turn your phone onto airplane mode anytime you’re not using it.
- Turn your internet router off at night when you sleep or any other time you’re not using it for long periods of time.
- Use head phones when talking on your phone or speaker and try to hold the phone away from your body.
THE FOLLOWING COST BUT ARE WORTH IT
- Buy an anti radiation bag for your internet router, cellphone and any other device that emits radiation. Check the links below to find powerful anti-radiation accessories, clothing, nets etc…
Websites by country to shield harmful EMF’s/radiation (some are affiliate links)
U.K. and USA ANTI RADIATION SITE
Australia – https://emfprotectionaustralia.com.au
Recent studies link cell phone radiation to (taken from ewg.org):
Brain cancer: Two research groups independently analyzed all data from 25 original studies of cell phone users, and identified a 50 to 90 percent increase in risk for two types of brain tumors: glioma and acoustic neuroma (Hardell 2009, Kundi 2009). Can you imagine what things actually look like NOW in 2019?!?!
Salivary gland tumors: An Israeli study found an increased risk of 50 to 60 percent for salivary gland tumors among people with highest cell phone use (Sadetzki 2008). Again
Behavioral problems: A study of 13,159 Danish children showed 80 percent elevated risk for emotional and hyperactivity problems among young children who use cell phones and whose mothers also used cell phones during pregnancy (Divan 2008).
Migraines and vertigo: A study of 420,095 Danish adults showed that long-term cell phone users were 10 to 20 percent more likely to be hospitalized for migraines and vertigo than people who took up cell phones more recently. (Schuz 2009).
IF you have anything to add to this article (which is only a teeny tiny tip of the iceberg) please share it in the comments!