This post contains affiliate links for your convenience
The Root of Most of These Skin Problems
Whether you’ve suffered with Eczema or Psoriasis for 60 years or 60 days, there is a cure.
It takes determination and some patience. Most sufferers noticed relief from their symptoms within 2 weeks and complete total healing anywhere from 2 to 8 months later.
First off let me say that bone broth (along with a few other natural things) does not only help cure eczema and psoriasis, but it has also been proved to cure osteoporosis, osteoarthritis, autism, ADHD, learning disorders and autoimmune diseases in many people (not all people, but many people).
If you think these are bold statements READ ON!
These problems listed above can be caused my numerous things, however we’re dealing specifically with the ones caused by “Leaky Gut” in this article, a problem that many don’t even know they have.
A problem that disguises itself with symptoms that can be easily misdiagnosed.
So if you’ve been told by your doctor to put some hydrocortisone cream on your eczema or psoriasis and then just live with it the rest of your life, you’ve stumbled onto a golden article that can change your life forever!
The 1 Step to Curing Eczema / Psoriasis
Simple put, heal your gut. This is a painless process, but takes patience and consistency. You WILL see results, but each person is different, so the length of time and method may vary from person to person. We
Don’t give up if you haven’t noticed improvement in 1 month, sometimes as you heal your body and it starts dumping the toxins out of your system, if it’s to much for your liver to cope with, it goes into your bloodstream and then gets pushed out through your skin, you’ll notice it looks like the eczema or psoriasis getting worse. Stick with the diet below to heal your body. Don’t be alarmed, this is all part of healing.
If you’ve had Eczema or Psoriasis a long time or a particularly extreme case, healing may take longer, but don’t worry, you WILL heal.
Gut Healing Magic, Here’s What You Do
- Eat at least 1 cup of natural bone broth every day.
- Take slippery elm bark powder in the morning with boiling water as a tea.
- Drink Safflower tea in the evening.
- Increase your probiotics – either by pills or by eating fermented foods like yogurt, kimchi, sauerkraut. Eat probiotics daily.
- Take some Fermented Cod Liver Oil daily.
- Stop eating fried and greasy foods, and cut way back on your sugar intake, you should eat lots of veggies, and fruits.
- Don’t get stressed (easier said than done, but stress puts an extra strain on your body as it’s trying to heal).
If you don’t want to faff about with all the details here’s a great resource that has everything combined for gut healing magic.
Still Not Noticing A Differences Here’s Some More Intense Steps
You can also find, subscription boxes to heal you from the inside to the outside here.
If you don’t notice improvement within 2 weeks, you’ll need to add the following steps to your healing process.
- Stop eating all night shade plants (tomatoes, potatoes, aubergine, peppers, okra etc…) These plants have a natural chemical in them that contribute to flare ups and cause itching. If you’re gut is particularly weak you’ll need to help it heal by cutting these things out of your diet.
IF you’re still not healing you’ll need to cut out more things…
2. Stop eating all dairy products.
Again if you’re doing all of the above and it’s still not getting better…
3. Stop eating all grains. Stick to beans and legumes. At this point you’ll be eating mostly soups, bean salads, fruits, vegetables and meat, since there aren’t a lot of things left that you can eat while your stomach heals.
Again if your STILL not noticing improvements…
4. Make sure all the meat you eat is marinated in lemon juice at least a few hours before it’s cooked (this breaks down the meat and makes it easier for your stomach to digest.
*TIP – Doing a fresh fruit and veg juice fast (along with the very first 5 healing steps mentioned in this article) is extremely beneficial for tough cases as it eases the pressure on your stomach and helps jump start the healing process.
What Bone Broth (Liquid Gold) Actually Does
… and why it should be part of every persons diet (whether they’re sick or healthy)…
Bone broth slow cooked over a 24 to 36 hour period is packed full of vitamins, minerals, collegen and amino acids. It is considered a superfood. 1 cup of real bone broth is WAY better than any multivitamin you could ever take.
Here are just a few benefits of eating bone broth.
1.Reduces joint pain and inflammation, courtesy of chondroitin sulfate, glucosamine, and other compounds extracted from the boiled down cartilage and collagen.
2.Inhibits infection caused by cold and flu viruses etc. Recent studies on cartilage, which is found abundantly in homemade broth, show it supports the immune system in a variety of ways; it’s a potent normalizer, true biological response modifier, activator of macrophages, activator of Natural Killer (NK) cells, rouser of B lymphocytes, and releaser of Colony Stimulating Factor.
3.Fights inflammation: Amino acids such as glycine, proline, and arginine all have anti-inflammatory effects. Glycine also has calming effects, which may help you sleep better.
4.Promotes strong, healthy bones
5.Promotes healthy hair and nail growth and gets rid of wrinkles! by feeding collagen fibrils, broth can even eliminate cellulite too!
Don’t Let This Tricky Problem Rob You Of Being Healed
As we encounter stress in our lives and our body responds by dumping cortisol (the toxic stress hormone) into our bloodstream it takes a toll on every part of our bodies. Many people who have delicate intestines don’t handle the change well and the damage comes to the surface as a fresh outbreak of eczema or psoriasis.
The good news is there are a myriad of ways to manage stress. Find out what works for you.
- Put your feet up and listen to some soft music.
- Take a walk in a field or on the beach preferably with no people around.
- Take 10 minutes a day to relax your mind and think about the things you’re thankful for.
- Laugh and have fun daily (this is really tough to do when you’re already stressed out).
Everyone has a different way of dealing with stress, find out what way relieves your stress and do it!
TIP – Exercise often, this helps your body do a spring cleaning on the inside. And by exercise I don’t mean you have to be drenched with sweat, but do enough to get your heart rate up a bit, and get some muscles to burn. Let’s clean out those nasty impurities so you can be feeling better.
Please do let us know how we can assist you in your healing or if you’ve taken any benefit out of this article.
Here’s to your health!